How to Make Saffron Tea - Easy Method
par Ahmad Ayubi
There are many ways of preparing a cup of saffron tea. This method is a quick way for busy individuals who want to derive the health benefits of saffron without taking up too much time.
There are various reasons people drink saffron tea. One reason is the flavor of the tea. Drinking saffron as a tea is one of the most pure ways of consuming the flavorful spice.
Steps To Making Saffron Tea:
- Boil one litre of water to a boil.
- Add 0.5 grams of saffron to the boiling water.
- OPTIONAL (Add your favorite tea for extra flavor).
- Allow the water and saffron stigmas to boil for a minute or two.
- Pour the water in a tea pot and let it sit for a bit. Then strain the tea.
- Now pour the tea into your favorite tea cup and enjoy! (Add sugar if you want).
The next time you think about drinking coffee try saffron tea for a healthier alternative. We recommend 2 grams of Afghan saffron for the best results.